- Must have at least 1-year work experience as a Trainer from any BPO company. Willing to work on-site.
- Designs and develops training programs, materials, and learning methodology.
- Conducts soft skills and product specifics training for new hires, refresher training, product updates, and cross-training, and upskilling whenever deemed necessary.
- Assesses training needs and learning styles and customizes training approach based on the participants and training content.
- Develops training materials and maintains documentation and procedures of all the courses conducted.
- Administers assessment and provides recommendations to the Department Heads and HR based on the outcome of the training course.
- Submits reports on the training status, performance, and progress updates
- Conducts training surveys at the end of New Hire Training or any training courses, receives feedback, and continuously improves upon training delivery.
- Performs one-on-one training and coaching support to agents that need significant performance improvement. Performs duties as assigned.
- Evaluates training programs and recommend content improvement.